( 1 stick or 4 ounces)
light brown sugar
1 1/2 cups
ripe bananas, mashed
( about 3 bananas)
whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Beat together the butter, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add the banana, honey and eggs, beating until smooth.
- Add the flour about 1/4 cup at a time, stirring until just mixed.
- Add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Divide batter into the muffin cups, filling to the top. Bake about 23-28 minutes.
- Remove from oven and after a couple of minutes transfer the muffins to a rack to cool.