( all purpose)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Spray a large slice tin (would suggest a 9" x 13") with oil and then line with parchment/baking paper and spray again.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool,.
- Stir in the sugar and cocoa until combined.
- Fold through the chocolate chips and pecan nuts.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder until combined.
- Add the eggs one by one and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tin and place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, should be firm to the touch.