1 tablespoon chicken base or 2
tabelspoons all-purpose flour
diced peeled potatoes
- (NOTE): USE A HEAVY GUAGE POT AS THIS SOUP WILL SCORCH EASILY IN THIN COOKING POTS.
- Saute Leeks in butter at medium heat until transparent.
- Add Chicken base and stir one minute.
- Add flour, stir in well and cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add Half-&-Half and potatoes; bring to boil, stirring regularly.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes, adding a pinch of granulated garlic and salt & pepper to taste.
- Serves 4-6 but it is soooo tasty that you may want to prepare double that amount!