1 (6 1/2 ounce) cans
sliced mushrooms, drained, chopped
cooked bacon, diced
1 -2 cup
colby & monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400° F degrees.
- Melt the butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute onions and mushrooms for 5 minutes, or until tender, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Wisk the eggs, milk and nutmeg in another bowl. Add cheese and stir to combine.
- Spray a deep dish pie pan with non-stick spray and pour egg and cheese mixture into dish and add diced bacon, onion and mushrooms.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until center is set.