1 (3 ounce) packages
pork-flavored ramen noodles
ham slices, thin lunchmeat style
cheddar cheese, grated
( or to taste)
- Pour 1 cup water in a pan.
- Put noodles in water.
- Set noodles and water to boiling.
- Once noodles have broken up rip the ham in little bite size pieces and place over the noodles.
- Just before too much water evaporates remove from stove. I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover.
- Add seasoning packet and stir around well.
- Top with cheese, let melt and enjoy!
- Important! Make sure you keep a close eye on this recipe as it cooks very fast.