( Progresso Italian Style)
Egg Beaters egg substitute
angel hair pasta
( I used Kroger brand)
( I used Healthy Choice Garlic & Herb)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, and egg.
- Separate the meat mixture into 20 individual meatballs - it will be sticky.
- Before putting the meatballs on the pan, spray the baking pan with your favorite non-stick spray.
- Put the meatballs in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Turn the meatballs over after 10 minutes so they brown on both sides.
- Heat pasta sauce in a sauce pan over low heat,.
- Boil the angel hair pasta in salted water for 2-4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta.
- For those of you counting points - for 10 points you get 5 meatballs, 2 oz(1/4 the amount cooked) of pasta and 1/4 cup pasta sauce.
- If you have points left over then top with a little bit of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and add a salad!