button mushrooms, sliced
bacon, cut in 1 inch" pieces
chopped fresh parsley
minced fresh chives
salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water and a dash of salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes after reaching the boiling point.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet.
- Remove the bacon and set aside.
- Fry the drained potatoes in the bacon grease for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, peas, bacon, parsley and chives to the potatoes.
- Saute the mixture a few minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs in a medium bowl with milk.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the potato mixture.
- Cook slowly and lift the cooked egg portions occasionally to allow the uncooked egg portions to reach the bottom of the pan.
- When the eggs are completely set and cooked throughout, turn upside down onto serving platter.
- Slice into 4 wedges and serve.