1 1/2 cups
( about 10 ounces)
packed chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
extra virgin olive oil
packed chopped kalamata olive
finely chopped radicchio
toasted pine nuts
chopped fresh basil
grated parmesan cheese
- Cook orzo in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl toss orzo, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, vinegar and olives.
- Let stand until room temperature.
- Mix chopped radiccho, pine nuts, chopped basil, Parmesan and garlic into orzo mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (I find that the olives and tomatoes make further seasoning unnecessary, so taste first.) Serve at room temperature.