rib eye steaks, boneless
( about 8 oz. each)
fresh ground pepper
For the sauce
dry white wine
( or chicken broth)
fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
lemon peel, freshly grated
fresh garlic, finely chopped
- Heat gas grill on medium-high or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper, as desired. Place steaks onto grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until steaks reach an internal temperature of 145°F (medium-rare) or desired doneness (8 to 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
- To serve, cut each steak in half. Place onto serving plates; spoon sauce over each steak piece.
- Recipe Tip
- The sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. At serving time, warm sauce slightly in microwave.