( e.g. Ciabatta)
olive oil flavored cooking spray
salt and pepper
- On one of the slices, spray a little olive oil and grind some black pepper on top. Place basil leaves, then roast beef slices, and cheese on that slice.
- On the second slice, lightly spread some wasabi mayonnaise.
- Put both slices separately in the toaster oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- When the sandwich is done toasting, place tomato slices on the cheese and top it off with the second slice of bread.
- Cut into halves and serve!