light corn syrup
Post Grape-Nuts cereal
nonstick cooking spray, butter flavored
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray (butter flavored).
- Place peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in a large microwaveable bowl and mircorwave on high for 2 minutes, or just until the mixture comes to a boil; stirring after each minute.
- Stir in cereal and chocolate chips (which some will melt).
- Press cereal mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars and individually wrap.
- Store in covered container at room temperature.