sourdough bread, 1/2 inch thick slices
( or more if desired)
green olives, drained
pepper rings, mild, drained
- In a small food processor, or food chopper, combine the drained green olives, and mild pepper rings and process until coarsely chopped.
- Butter the outsides of the bread. Spread one side of your sandwich inside with mustard.
- Spread the olive mixture over the mustard side of the bread.
- Place the cheese on the olives mixture, and if using prosciutto, lay that on top of the cheese.
- Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread, butter side out.
- Cook in a skillet until browned on each side.