plus 3 tbsp. water, 90-100 'F
3 1/2 tablespoons
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
2 teaspoons active dry yeast or 1 1/2 teaspoons bread, machine or 1 1/2 teaspoons
fast rise yeast
grated parmesan cheese
1 1/4 teaspoons
( to taste)
- BREAD DOUGH CYCLE:.
- Add lukewarm water to pan.
- Add bread flour, dry milk, sugar and salt to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into corners. Place butter into corners of pan.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast, lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for DOUGH. Start bread maker. When done, remove pan from bread maker. Place dough onto floured surface. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Knead dough about 1 minute. Roll dough into a rectangle to fit a jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet, about 15x10 inches. Place on greased pan and press dough evenly into pan forming an edge. Cover and let rise in warm, draft-free place for 20-30 minutes until slightly risen. With handle/end of wooden spoon, make indentations in dough at every inch. Brush dough with olive oil, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning (Grinder) and garlic salt.
- Bake in preheated 400' F oven for 12 minutes or until nicely browned. Cool slightly and cut into squares for serving. Can be served warm or cooled.
- Sit back and enjoy the raves ;).