all-purpose flour, unbleached
1 1/2 teaspoons
bananas, ripe, mashed
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prehaet oven to 350 degrees.
- Line you muffin tins with liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the sgar and oil together.
- Then add mashed bananas.
- Stir in water and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Fill each muffin tin with about 2 full TBSP of the batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- *mine took exactly 25 minutes to be perfect!