pumpkin pie spice
1 (425.24 g) can
fat-free evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the dry things.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet things. Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately 1/3 cup of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool cupcakes in pan. They will sink as they cool.
- Chill cupcakes before serving. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream. If desired, sprinkle a little spice over the white cream for a pretty contrast.