lemon juice, fresh squeezed
celtic sea salt
ground black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons
fresh thyme leaves, minced
boneless chicken breast, halved and skins removed
romaine lettuce, remove bottom and chiffonade leaves
carrots, grated or juilenned
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme to make marinade.
- 2. Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish, then pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- 3. Heat grill and cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 4. Cool chicken and cut diagonally into ½ inch thick slices.
- 5. Place chiffonaded Romaine on a serving platter, then top with julienned carrots.
- 6. Place chicken over vegetables and serve with "Peanut" Sauce.