French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- Stir dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- After separating egg whites for later use, blend remaining wet ingredients together allowing brown sugar to incorporate.
- Pour blended wet ingredients on top of dry mix and blend together for no more than 30 seconds.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form, then fold into batter.
- Pan fry batter over medium heat until bubbles are set around the edges, flipping only once.
- Top with butter and syrup and serve piping hot.
- Makes approximately 12 - 5" Jacks.