( or acorn squash or butternut squash)
whole milk yogurt
( strained overnight or up to 24 hours, discard whey)
celtic sea salt
- 1. Fill the bottom of a baking dish with a little less than ¼ inch of water.
- 2. Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds, and place face down in baking dish.
- 3. Roast pumpkin in the oven for 45-55 minutes until soft.
- 4. Allow pumpkin to cool and scrape flesh into a bowl, then measure out 2 cups.
- 5. In a cuisinart, combine 2 cups pumpkin, strained yogurt (minus the whey which was strained out), agave, vanilla and lemon juice and process until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- 6. Process in cinnamon and salt.
- 7. Pour batter into a 9-inch tart pan.
- 8. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes, until firm.
- 9. Remove from oven, cool and serve.