8-inch flour tortillas
16 slices ham or 16 slices
( or both depending on size of meat slices)
spreadable cream cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons
chopped fresh parsley
- Place tortillas on flat surface.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with thin layer of cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese with teaspoon or so of mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Top with slices of meat to cover tortilla (slices may overlap slightly).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- Wrap each roll securely in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, slice each tortilla roll-up into 1/2-inch slices.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Note: yield will vary depending on what size tortilla you use and how many you use.