1 (15 ounce) cans
gluten-free flour, blend
( recipe below)
1 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease a bread pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well after each one. Add Vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour into prepared bread pan and bake one hour to one hour and ten minutes.
- Gluten Free Flour Mix for Quick Bread: 1.5 cups white rice flour,1.5 cups sorghum flour, .5 cups tapioca starch, 4 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp xanthan gum.