2 1/2-3 lbs pork sirloin roast or 2 1/2-3 lbs
boneless pork shoulder
apple cider vinegar
3 1/2 cups
bottled barbecue sauce
- Trim fat from roast. Cut roast, if necessary to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 qt slow cooker. Season meat with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin. Pour over meat in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat and discard liquid.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat and return it to cooker.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce. Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve meat mixture in split hamburger buns.