( frozen work great, thaw before using)
garlic clove, minced
( to taste)
- Cook pasta until al dente, adding the asparagus for the last minute of cooking time.
- Place the peas in a colander, then drain the pasta and asparagus over the top of them (this will just heat the peas without overcooking them).
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine broth and cornstarch, add to pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring, until broth starts to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add cream, juice, salt, and peppers.
- Stir to combine.
- Add pasta and vegetables to the sauce, tossing gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.