1 (18 ounce) boxes
German chocolate cake mix
1 1/4 cups
1 (14 ounce) cans
fat-free condensed milk
( not evaporated)
1 (9 1/2 ounce) packages
1 (12 ounce)
semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F Dark pans use 325°F.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- Melt unwrapped caramels with condensed milk in microwave. Stirring several times.
- Pour cake mix into mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil, water.Beat on low speeed just until combined, then on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour HALF the batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour the caramel mixture over the top.
- Now pour the rest of the batter over this and return to oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while still hot sprinkle the mini choc. chips all over the top. Let cool and enjoy! This is moist, guey and yummy!
- I refrigerated mine over night, but brought to room temperature before serving.