dark chocolate brownie mix
white chocolate chips
1 (8 ounce) packages
low-fat cream cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box.
- If there are directions for cakelike brownies (as opposed to ooey gooey brownies) go for that one.
- Fold the white chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spread into a greased 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Using an electic mixer, beat the cream cheese, egg, sugar and lemon juice for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the brownie mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 pieces.