tightly packed Baby Spinach, cleaned, stems removed
onion, thinly sliced
garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon
2% cottage cheese, drained
roma tomatoes, sliced
lite havarti cheese, grated
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with Pam or other No Oil spray.
- Place the cottage cheese in a strainer and drain for 5 minutes.
- Pack the spinach on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the sliced onion.
- Sprinkle on the Adobe spice.
- Combine the eggs and cottage cheese in a food processor and puree until the mixture is very smooth.
- Pour over the spinach.
- Arrange the tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Bake in 375 oven until golden and the eggs are cooked apprx 25 minutes.