1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
green beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) cans
sweet peas, drained
1 (15 1/4 ounce)
whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14 1/2 ounce)
hunt's petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 (4 ounce) packages
hidden valley ranch dressing mix
red onion, diced
garlic powder, to taste
all purpose Greek seasoning, to taste
seasoning salt, to taste
- In a large glass bowl, add green beans, green peas, corn, diced tomatoes, red onion and celery. (Make sure you have drained each can of veggies, well)
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch salad dressing mix, garlic powder, black pepper, greek seasoning, and seasoning salt. Stir well to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the veggie mixture and stir well to combine.
- Cover and chill in ref. for at least 30 minutes. The longer chilled the better it is.
- NOTE: You can add chopped cooked bacon, baby shrimp, water chestnuts etc. or whatever your taste buds wants :).