1 (16 ounce) cans
great northern beans
( drained, rinsed)
1 1/4 cups
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend oats until finely ground, but not powdered.
- Put oats in separate bowl and add flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Put drained, rinsed beans into blender with butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Blend until pureed completely (there should be absolutely no chunks).
- In a large bowl, cream the bean puree and brown sugar.
- Add oat mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Using a a leveled off small cookie-scoop, scoop cookie dough onto greased jelly roll pans.
- Wet hands and press each cookie down flat ( to a little thicker than the chocolate chips).
- Bake each pan for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for a bit before transferring to a cooling rack.