( preferably round steak)
soft bread cubes
( OK to use the crust)
( not the big ones, just normal sized buns)
- Mix up all the ingredients. You may add up to 1T of water if you need to make the mixture more pliable.
- Stretch out a long piece of wax paper and make meat into very thin patties (you may use a rolling pin if you like); you want them thin enough so that the edges will get crispy when cooking. Make the patties larger than the buns, as they will shrink a bit when cooking.
- Fry the burgers in a skillet on medium high until crispy and cooked through - it won't take long if you make the patties really thin. You may want to get 2 skillets going at a time to speed up the process.
- In the meanwhile, toast the buns til crisp.
- Serve burgers on the buns with mustard.