( can reduce the sugar a few tablespoon if desired)
1 1/2 teaspoons
ripe bananas, mashed
( optional, can use more)
1 -1 1/2 cup
( fresh or unthawed frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- Grease three mini loaf pans.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream the butter with sugar (about 2 minutes).
- Add in eggs and vanilla; continue beating for another 2-3 minutes or until no sugar granules remain.
- On low speed mix in the mashed banana until blended.
- In a small bowl combine the flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to the creamed mixture just until blended (do not over mix).
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 3 loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until the loaves test done.
- Cool slightly in pan then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle with glaze if desired.