banana peppers, seeded and sliced
1 medium green peppers, julienned or 1 medium
green tomato, halved and sliced
jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the peppers, onion, and salt; top with ice cubes.
- Let stand for 2 hours.
- Rinse and drain well.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, and celery seed.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over pepper mixture; cool.
- Pour into sterilized pint jars, cover tightly, and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 months.