penne pasta, uncooked
light Italian dressing
1 1/2 lbs
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
zucchini, cut into chunks
1 1/2 cups
fresh asparagus, cut into one inch lengths
red pepper, chopped
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic, chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Drain the pasta and return to pot.
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly. Cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Sauce will thicken after standing.