fresh roasted nm green chilies, peeled and seeded, sliced into long strips
rice paper, rounds
oil, for frying
- Place 1/4 cup sushi rice on a Bamboo sushi mat wrapped in plastic wrap. Flatten out into a thin square shape. Spread with some cream cheese. Add some scallions, green chili strips, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. If you use imitation crab, slice in half and lay horizontally on the rice. Otherwise, just slice and place it on the rice in a manner that is roll-able. Top with a piece of Nori.
- Use the mat, to roll into a log.
- Wrap the sushi roll with a piece of rice paper.
- Fry in hot oil for just a few minutes until crisp and golden.
- Slice into pieces and serve with soy sauce. Yummy!