1 (1 ounce) envelope
Manwich sloppy joe mix
1 (8 ounce) cans
1 (6 ounce) cans
1 (7 ounce) packages
small shell pasta
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large sauce pan cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in sloppy joe mix, water, tomato sauce & tomato paste.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5-8 minutes; remove from heat, stir in pasta.
- Spoon half into a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish;top with cottage cheese then add remaining pasta mixture;sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- bake uncovered 350* for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.