1 (3 ounce) boxes
( any flavor)
individual packets unflavored gelatin
1 cup fruit juice (any flavor) or 1 cup
pineapple juice, cold
1 2/3 cups
- Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with nonstick foil.
- have ready any shape cookie cutters.
- put flavored jello in a meduim bowl set aside.
- sprinkle unflavored gelatin over fruit juice in a small saucepan
- let stand 1 minute
- stir over low heat 2-3 min till gelatin granules completely dissolve.
- add to flavored jello stir 3 min till dissolved.
- stir in champagne.
- pour into baking pan and refrigerate 3 hours till firm
- lift foil from pan using cookie cutters to cut shapes through gelatin
- stack the different jello flavors in a cup alternating (if you have made two different fllavors of jello, meaning making two separate batches).