1 lb bulk pork, beef or 1 lb
chopped green onion
1 1/4 cups
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
well drained diced canned tomato
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until cooked through and browned.
- Remove sausage and drain well on several layers of paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sausage and remaining ingredients; mix well to form a dough.
- Shape dough into 2" balls and place on a ungreased, foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Makes 2 dozen small biscuits.