fat free Greek yogurt
whole wheat flour
- 1.) Preheat oven to 350. Spray/line muffin pan.
- 2.) Beat eggs until light any foamy, about 3 minutes.
- 3.) Add sugars, oil/yogurt, and zukes. I didn’t dry off the veggies, and everything turned out fine. Combine with a spatula.
- 4.) Add dry ingredients, continue to combine with your spatula until completely incorporated.
- 5.) Bake for 20 minutes. I used a cookie scoop to portion the muffins, two scoops should fill the individual spaces. Also, instead of making more muffins, I put the remainder of the dough into an 8” square pan—to take to work tomorrow. Do not over bake.