butter, room temp
( 1 stick)
cream cheese, softened
sour cream, room temp
grated parmesan cheese
green onions, chopped
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 20-30 minutes. Mash while hot.
- Stir in butter and cream chesse.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or spread in a 13x9 casserole and refrigerate until ready to use.
- An hour before serving, remove from refrigerator, set on counter for 30 minutes or so.
- Bake, uncovered at for 30 minutes or so to heat through.