2 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese with chives
1 tablespoon milk or 1 tablespoon
mixed grain bread
( crusts removed & cut in half)
( cut in half)
- Combine cream cheese and milk (or mayonnaise) stirring until of spreading consistency.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture on each halved bread slice.
- Roll tightly from the smallest end.
- Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Turn if necessary.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Note: These may be assembled ahead of time and frozen before cooking. To serve, remove frozen rollups from freezer and allow to thaw in the refrigerator over night. Then bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes.