1 1/2 cups
1/2 cup butter (approximately one stick) or 1/2 cup
( approximately one stick)
- Let butter/margarine and cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Mix thoroughly in good-sized bowl.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add flour and baking powder at the same time, and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Grease 2 standard-sized loaf pans.
- Add batter into the 2 pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes (cooking time will vary from oven to oven).
- Test with a toothpick poked in the center- if it comes out without batter clinging to it, it's done.