( or any white fish)
( or enough to cover fish)
( found in the flour aisle at the grocery store)
1 (20 ounce) containers
( I'm not sure about 20oz, but whichever is the larger tub, and will sufficiently fill your deep fryer)
- Combine milk and tabsco sauce.
- Cut catfish filets into bite sized pieces.
- Allow cat fish to soak in milk for at least an hour (I usually do it in the morning before work, but you can do it as early as the night before). Keep in refrigerator until ready.
- Heat vegetable shortening to 350.
- Roll fish nuggets in seafood breader.
- Cook in oil for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- For dipping sauce, simply combine three ingredients. Enjoy!