( I always or only use 'Bob's Red Mill Soy Flour' to significantly cut the carbs and boost protein.)
( optional for THIS recipe, sometimes I'll add it anyway just for the metbolism boost, more than for f)
monterey jack cheese
( or Sonoma Jack)
chopped habanero pepper
- Part 1:.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper until smooth.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese until melted. Add Habeneros & hot sauce and stir until all blended.
- ******* STOP HERE for MAXUMUM CHEESY GOODNESS********.
- or, continue for the more "traditional" finish - remember NO BREADCRUMBS.
- Part 2:.
- Combine cheese mixture with macaroni in greased 2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.