80% ground chuck
1 1/2 teaspoons
American cheese, quartered
- Heat grill to med-high heat. (We have a Jenn-Air built-in grill on our stove- great for rainy day grilling!)
- Pat ground chuck into 8 1/4-inch patties.
- Place on top of one patty 4 quarters of sliced cheese.
- Top with another patty & crimp the edges so the cheese doesn't melt out while cooking.
- Repeat Steps 3 & 4.
- Place on grill & cook 3-4 minutes, flip & cook 3-4 minutes on other side. (If you want the cool grill marks, cook for 1-2 minutes, then do a quarter turn.).
- Place burger on bun & top wih your favorite burger toppings & enjoy.