natural-style peanut butter
( chunky or creamy)
( or 3 eggs)
( or regular low-fat milk)
1 1/2 cups
( white or whole wheat pastry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8X8 inch square glass baking dish with oil.
- Combine peanut butter, bananas (or eggs) brown sugar, soy milk (or regular milk) and vanilla until smooth.
- Add baking powder and blend.
- Mix in flours until blended and last add the chocolate chips.
- Place into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack and then serve.