reduced-fat oreo cookies
2 (1 1/3 ounce) packages
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups
Cool Whip Lite
- Grind the Oreos in a food processor or put them in a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to mash them up into a dirty powder.
- Cream softened butter and neufchatel cheese with confectioner's sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pudding mixes and milk, slowly fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Combine the creamed cheese and pudding bowls.
- Line the bottom of a clean, unused flowerpot with foil.
- Pour in 1/3 of the pudding mixture.
- Pour in 1/3 of the ground Oreos.
- Repeat and finish with layer of Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with a bunch of plastic flowers (clean the plastic stem first).
- Enjoy! It's still not a diet food, but it's a little less fatty/sugary.