sour cream, light is fine
cream cheese, room temp
( 1/3 less fat is fine)
1 1/2 teaspoons
Tabasco sauce, to taste
cheddar cheese, shredded
1 large tomatoes or 3
roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
green onions, diced
( white and green)
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, Tabasco (to taste) and garlic.
- Blend to mix completely.
- Spread in bottom of pie plate and smooth equally.
- Layer with diced tomato, then crumbled bacon, and then green onions.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until served, at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, baguettes or sturdy tortilla chips.