of grated zucchini
1 (566.99 g) can
crushed pineapple in juice
1 (170.09 g) box
1 (56.69 g) box
surejell fruit pectin
- Have your 5 clean glass pint jars with water in them and put on a cookie sheet in the oven on 200 degrees. Get your lids in a pan with hot water on the stove getting ready cause this is a very quick recipe.
- Bring 1/2 cup water and 6 cups of zucchini to a boil thel let simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, and pineapple and let boil for 6 minutes.
- Add in the Jello (I used Cherry but you can use any flavor you like Raspberry is good as well as Orange) Boil 2 minutes.
- Add surejell and boil for 1 minute.
- Turn off heat and move pot to a cool burner, take jars out of the oven carefully pour out water and begin to ladle concoction into the hot jars.
- Wipe rims, Put lids and rings on then turn jars upside down for 5 minutes --.
- NOTE: this is a jam not a jelly, and this will look very loose, but after cools and you put in the fridge before eating it will thicken even more -- very tasty especially on homemade hot rolls mmm.