diced peeled potatoes
Spanish onion, chopped
2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
chicken broth with garlic
10 3/4 ounces
condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, cubed
sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Keep the lid closed, or else the cooking time will take longer.
- Add the cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Garnish with bacon and chives.