1 1/4 lbs
Oreo cookies, crumbled
( 1 1/2 packs)
3 1/2 ounces
French vanilla instant pudding
( small box)
5 1/8 ounces
instant vanilla pudding
( large box)
- Crush cookies,( I like to leave them some cookie big enough to bite.) set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and butter till smooth mix in confectioners sugar,.
- fold in cool whip with spatula.
- In separate bowl mix dry pudding mix, & milk with blender until thickened, add in vanilla and fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Use bowl or flower pot layer 1/2 dirt crumbs.
- Pour pudding over then repeat
- Decorate with gummy worms or fake flowers for kids can serve with NEW garden trowel.
- Best if put in the fridge to set for a while before eating.
- (Note: can also use Chocolate pudding. and I ALWAYS double this recipe it will make a lot for a crowd and it will go over well.