red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
green bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
chorizo sausage, sliced
garlic cloves, crushed
prawns, peeled and defrosted
( if frozen)
- In a non-stick frying pan, fry the onion, peppers, chorizo and garlic in the oil over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, tomatoes and boiling water.
- Cover and cook over high heat for 12 minutes.
- Uncover and stir - the rice should almost be tender at this point.
- Stir in the prawns, with a bit more water if the rice looks dry.
- Cook for another minute until the prawns are just pink and the rice tender.