1 1/4 cups
1 1/2 cups
2 1/2 cups
zucchini, finely grated
carrot, finely grated
( I like Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge)
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add tot he creamed mixture alternately with the yogurt, beating well after each addition.
- FOld in zucchini and carrots.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely; once cool frost cupcales and enjoy!